29th June 2013, 09:50 PM
anishronaldo

Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?

can i do mba by using my diploma in automobile engineering is there any chance plssssssssssss

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  2. Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  6. Am I eligible for MBA degree if I did my Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering from an institute which is recognized by tamilnadu state government but not by AICTE or by UGC?
  7. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  11. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to join MBA having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  14. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream? -- [New]
  16. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  18. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
30th June 2013, 05:36 PM
sharma1987

Default Re: Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?

Yes u can do MBA after Any diploma this course will hlp you for your higher growth
30th June 2013, 08:33 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is no chance. You will have to complete graduation to apply for the Master of Business Administration. Since MBA is post graduation course you can not apply it using the diploma course.

Therefore you will have to complete graduation, if you haven't. But if you have then apply for MBA through it. In case you haven't completed graduation then the best option will be B.Tech through lateral entry admission.

Lateral entry means direct admission in second year of B.Tech. The admission can be taken through Lateral Entry Engineering Test. To appear for this test you must have 60 percent marks in the diploma.

After completing graduation you can apply for the Master of Business Administration. There are several entrance exams for the MBA like:

CAT

MAT

GMAT

JMET

TANCET

XAT

You should first appear for the Common Admission Test. It is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management. IIMs are the best business colleges in the country therefore you should definitely try to get admission there.

CAT Eligibility

1. Under graduate degree from recognized college.

2. 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST should have 45 percent marks in graduation.

Apart from CAT, you can appear for GMAT if want admission in foreign university. You can also appear for MAT, it do not have any percentage requirement in graduation which makes it ideal for candidates with low percentage in graduation.
30th June 2013, 08:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

MBA means Master of Business Administration.

This is a 2 year Post Graduation level Management related course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

There is good career scope for the candidates in Management field and one can get job easily after completion of this course.

These are some of the reasons why many of the candidates are showing interest to join this course.

Not only the candidates from Background, but candidates from different backgrounds like
Science
Computers
Engineering candidates

are also preferring to join MBA course.

The following is the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to get admission for this course.

One should have completed Graduation with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates from SC or ST category should have scored 45% of marks in their Graduation level.

There are some state level Entrance Exams like
ICET
TANCET

and national wide Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

to get admission for this course.

It is not possible for the candidates to get direct admission for MBA course.

As you have completed Diploma course, you are not eligible to join MBA course.

So, I suggest you to complete the Graduation first successfully and then get admission for MBA course.

While pursuing Graduation itself, start preparation for the Entrance Exams also and by the time you apply for the Entrance Exam, try to be good at in all the aspects of the written exam.

B-Schools are good choice to do this course.

Wish you all the best.
30th June 2013, 11:03 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anishronaldo View Post
can i do mba by using my diploma in automobile engineering is there any chance plssssssssssss

Dear Aspirant,

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administrative. exam is conducted by Top Business school for the further study in the Business or who are interested to the Management section.....

Now, a days it is the most popular and better future option. most of the candidate are wishing to join MBA course but, it is not so, easy to join it. for joining MBA a candidate have to apply for the various Entrance Examination conducted by Top Institute.....

There are various Entrance-Exam are CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT etc.....

If you are wishing to join MBA course then you have to apply for the any one of the above listed Exam and have to crack it with good score.....

As you have completed your Diploma Degree you can not apply for this exam because, according to the Educational Qualification a candidate must have completed their at least Graduation degree in any course then you are eligible......

A candidate must have secure at least 50% in their Academic career...

As you have not completed your Graduation degree then you are not eligible for it. first of all you have to complete your Graduation degree in any discipline then you become eligible for it.....

Best Colleges:-

♫♫ IIM, Ahemdabad

♫♫ Amity Business School

♫♫ Xavier Institute of Management

♫♫ S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research

♫♫ Nirma Institute of Management

♫♫ Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
1st July 2013, 05:10 PM
bully 001
Member+

Red face Re: Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anishronaldo View Post
sorry dear you can not eligible for this course .
for mba degree you complete your graduation first
than you can apply for this course .
thanks
25th July 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

can i do bba after diploma in automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?