5th March 2016, 10:06 AM
Prithewraj Roy

Can I do MBA degree distance course from any university of India having 43% in B.Com

Hello Sir,
I passed B.COM in 1999 with 43.55%, can I do MBA degree distance course from any university of India, please advice ? I have 10 years working experience.

Regards
Prithewraj

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after passing B.Com degree?
  2. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  3. MBA exam CAT, MBA CET, GMAT Eligibility after B.Com from Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  5. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com?
  6. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  7. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  8. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  9. Benefits of doing MBA with distance learning? I have completed my M.Com
  10. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  11. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  12. How may i switch my Distance Education degree course to any university in UK without starting all over again? I am doing my BCom 2nd year with Mahatma Gandhi University Distance Education Centre in Bahrain.
  13. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  14. Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  16. Can a Literature student do MA in History?
  17. How to take admission in CMJ University? Institutes offering distance degree or regular degree?
  18. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
5th March 2016, 09:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA degree distance course from any university of India having 43% in B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prithewraj Roy View Post
Hello Sir,
I passed B.COM in 1999 with 43.55%, can I do MBA degree distance course from any university of India, please advice ? I have 10 years working experience.

Regards
Prithewraj
MBA Distance Education is available in many reputed institutes of India.

To apply for distant MBA education, you must have secured at least 50% marks in your Bachelor education.

Some of the colleges from which you must pursue distant MBA education are:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Dr.Ambedkar Open University
  • UP Open University
  • Jagan Institute Of Management Studies-Directorate Of Distance Learning-New Delhi
  • Rai University-New Delhi
  • MP Open University
  • Bharathidhesan University-Center for distance learning
  • Amity School Of Distance Learning-New Delhi
  • Delhi School Of E-Learning-New Delhi
  • Maharshi Dhayanad University-Rohtak

As you have secured 43% in Bachelor education, so you cannot apply for distant MBA education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?