11th June 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?

I have just completed my ISC in Humanities and I seek admission into the Symbiosis college of Arts Pune. I have secured 54% marks so do I qualify to gain admission? If it is possible, can I fill in an online admission form?If yes, where can I find the online form?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  2. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  3. What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  4. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks for admission in M.A in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  6. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  8. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  9. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  10. How to do MBA in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  11. Information about the Symbiosis College Pune and Thakur College in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission into these college?
  12. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  13. How to seek admission for M.Tech? I have completed B.E under Pune University
  14. Can I change my college after 1 year to MIT Pune or Symbiosis college Pune
  15. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
  16. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  17. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  18. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
14th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?

Hi dear..

Yes, you are eligible for giving entrance of Symbiosis as you have more than 50% marks in +2.

Yes, you can fill the form and have to give an entrance test, followed by Group Discussion, followed by an interview.

You can fill the form online on their official website :-
www.symbiosiscollege.edu.in

All the best..!!

With Warm Regards
Sammy
22nd October 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?

dear sir/ma'am
i want to know the procedure for getting admission in symbiosis college for b.com.currently i'm studying in 12 class and want to get admission in this college...i would like to know the online admission process
14th May 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the date from when the admission procedure is going to be started in symbiosis college of arts in pune?
21st May 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz tell me last date of subbmition for ba in symbosis
27th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for this year in fybcom?
24th December 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Currently I'm studying in 12th grade with science and want to quit science after 12th. I want to take admission in symbiosis . Can I get to know about the courses that I can opt after completing my 12th grade .
7th April 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is Admissions for MA psychology 2015 available in Symbiosis college of Arts Pune?
26th September 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I may i know do symbiosis have BBA course???? and what is the cutoff for gtn admision in symbiosis for BBA course?
5th March 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

When is the application form for BA 2016 be published and whatis the expected cut off mark
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?