19th October 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after completing B.Sc. Mathematics?

I have not more but few basic knowledge of Computer and I want to do MCA as I am about to completed my B.Sc in Mathematics. Will I be eligible to do so? Will I be able to cope up with the syllabus of MCA?

26th October 2019, 07:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completing B.Sc. Mathematics?

MCA stands for Master Computer Application and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Further, one must have studied Mathematics at their Class 12th or graduation level.

So, having completed your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course, you are eligible to pursue MCA degree course even if you have not studies Computer Science at any level of academics.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the possibility of coping up with MCA syllabus having not studied Computer earlier then I would like to let you know that it will be slightly tough for you to get used to programming techniques but once you get over the initial troubles it will be all ok.
27th October 2019, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Can I do MCA after completing B.Sc. Mathematics?

Hi,
Yes, you can do MCA after completing B.Sc mathematics. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?