18th October 2019, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

M.Phil or M.Ed which is better for career in Teaching field?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc and I want to get into Teaching field. So, what should I do? Should I go for M.Phil or M.Ed? Which would be more helpful and which has more scope?

25th October 2019, 11:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil or M.Ed which is better for career in Teaching field?

As you have completed Bachelor of Science degree hence I would like to suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Education 2 years course and after that pursue Masters in education course.
Nowadays, students with M.Ed degree, hence if you pursue this ourse you will have more job opportunities.
27th October 2019, 07:36 PM

Default Re: M.Phil or M.Ed which is better for career in Teaching field?

Hi,
M.Phil or M.Ed both are better for career in Teaching field.As you have complete B.Sc, I have suggested that M.Ed is better for your career in Teaching field because you will have more opportunity for job. But if you choose M.Phil then you also opportunity for job but some University takes P.hd holder as lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?