10th May 2011, 06:07 AM
sana azif

Can i do Medicine in Melbourne after B.Tech(IT) to practice as a doctor afterwards?

hai...
i finished my b.tech(IT) last year(2006-2010)...i got married an now am in melbourne as a house wife...mines a typical orthodox family(my parents not my husband) & they dont allow me to go for a job...i will be in mebourne for only some more years....and i like to utilise this time to achieve or learn something...is there possible to to do medicine now....so that i can be practice as a doctor after come to India.

21st August 2011, 01:08 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Can i do Medicine in Melbourne after B.Tech(IT) to practice as a doctor afterwards?

Dear

That's good you are determined to do something in Life instead of sitting idle.
If you want to pursue your career in Medicine line then you must have biology as a subject in 12th and then you are from Non-Medical Background,So you have to prepare fresh for you because you can't go for Doctor at this stage.

According to me you must do some Short Term course in Nursing because it is applicable also when you fly back to India.
20th February 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do Medicine in Melbourne after B.Tech(IT) to practice as a doctor afterwards?

i am bams from alternative medicine council kolkata.i can pactice in mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?