28th February 2012, 07:14 PM
vikram mohite

Can I do MS in mechanical engineering while doing job in mechanical engineering industry? Any companies that offer jobs along with education like MS?

Can i do M.S. in mechanical engineering with doing job in mechanical engineering industry?
Or is there any companies which offer jobs along with education like M.S.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  2. How to start my career being a mechanical student? -- [New]
  3. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  4. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  5. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  6. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  7. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  8. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  9. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  10. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  12. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  13. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job in Private sector for Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  16. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  18. How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?
13th August 2020, 04:30 PM
Ryandeadpool

Default Re: Can I do MS in mechanical engineering while doing job in mechanical engineering industry? Any companies that offer jobs along with education like MS?

Yes and no. Some companies allow their employee to study Master and they take care of your finance. Few companies might give you the opportunity to study the course through distance learning. Its very tough to say that any company will directly give you Job and you pursue your employment at a first go. Maybe if you work in company for a few years and than you decide to pursue master, they will definitely give you an answer.

It's very hard to say because companies don't put this kind of information on their website. It would be better to contact the company you want to work with and ask them your question. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?