13th January 2013, 02:33 PM
BHIM KUMAR GUPTA

Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks

i have complited B.Sc-Chemistry with 49% marks. Can i do M.Sc- Chemistry Give college name

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  5. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  6. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  7. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  8. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  9. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?
  11. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  12. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  13. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  14. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  15. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  16. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  17. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  18. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
26th May 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks

Which cource after BSc chemistry
27th May 2013, 11:34 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks

Yes,

you can do M.Sc from Chemistry after completing B.Sc from Chemistry. for admission in M.Sc you have to complete your B.Sc degree and you have completed you B.Sc so you can apply for M.Sc.

There are so many universities which provide M.Sc degree. some universities take direct admission in M.Sc and some university conducts its own entrance exam for admission.

Before admission you have to choose your college from you want to do M.Sc and after this you have to collect information that what are the eligibility criteria and there is any entrance exam or not if there is any entrance exam then you have to check your eligibility if you are eligible then you have to apply for the exam.

M.Sc is very good choice there are so many apportunity for you after M.Sc chemistry in private and government sector. for M.Sc you have to choose best college because best college has its importance.
1st July 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

please give name if university who gave the admission u
in msc
with 49% marks in bsc
4th February 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i complet my graduation bsc chemistry with 49% marks ,and this year i complet my gti diploma with cs branch ,so u suggest me best carrer option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?