2nd September 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my BA hons and D El Ed together?

Dear Sir/ Mam, I want to pursue my BA Eng hons through regular classes and my diploma in elementary education by distance learning (ignou). Can I do that ? And will it be acceptable for government jobs??

3rd September 2022, 02:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my BA hons and D El Ed together?

No. It is not possible to do BA Hons and D El Ed courses together in regular mode. You may do this by performing D.El.Ed in regular mode and B.A in distance mode. When taken concurrently, two conventional courses or two distance learning courses are invalid.
4th September 2022, 01:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I do my BA hons and D El Ed together?

Yes, the candidate can pursue BA Honors and DEIED together but the candidate needs to pursue one of these two courses in online mode. The candidate should have completed 12th class with a minimum of 55% marks from any board to be eligible for admission in graduation.
5th September 2022, 02:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BA Honours and D EI Ed together one by regular mode and another course by distance mode. Two regular courses or two distance courses at the same time are invalid. After doing this course you can apply for any government job and it is acceptable.

As per UGC guidelines, candidates can pursue two courses simultaneously but one of these has to be done through regular more and another one through distance mode. Both courses should be done at a recognized university/institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?