14th May 2011, 02:10 PM

Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

my name is MAROOF MOIN and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 10th standard.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study.

13th June 2011, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

can i do part time polytechnic with out attendence
27th June 2011, 03:30 PM

Default Re: Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

i want polytechnic in distance mode
30th June 2011, 01:41 PM

can i do part time polytechnic diploma course attending only Saturday and sun day
4th July 2011, 05:57 PM

m doing job.so i want to do a part time diploma in electronics,my qualification is ITI in electronics,pls guide me
4th July 2011, 06:45 PM

list of private polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma cource in kerala?
8th July 2011, 12:06 PM

can i do part time polytecchnic diploma course in kerala in ernakulam
12th July 2011, 02:08 PM

Can i do distance mode polytechnic in cilvil course in Andhra Pradesh
15th July 2011, 09:58 PM

I am doing in job. I had studied Draughtsman Civil in ITI.So,I want diploma Part time Civil engnering.
12th August 2011, 03:44 PM

sir I have a polytechnic diploma form
13th September 2011, 08:12 PM

can i do the polytechnic in distance
13th September 2011, 08:13 PM

can i do the polytechnic iin diastance and i completed my tenth standard
16th September 2011, 12:13 PM
raju26raj

Question Re: Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

i want polytechnic in distance mode

Can i do part time polytechnic diploma mechanicle course pls suggest.
25th September 2011, 03:35 PM

i want to joint diploma course with graduation
16th October 2011, 11:10 PM

Sir, Can i complete my diploma in civil engineering part time as i had completed my ssc in the tear 2003

pls suggest

sanjay pandey 9664196671
18th November 2011, 06:39 PM

i want to joint diploma course with graduation
I PASSED N C V T can i joind the mecanikal diploma part time in mumbai I PASSED SSC nd HSC nd GOVT I T I TURNER TRAED
25th November 2011, 10:02 PM

am 22yrs aged boy.i only have the passed certificate of S.S.L.C.i would like to do part time diploma in electrical.and also i completed Electrician from I.T.C
25th January 2012, 10:12 PM

i am working in the organization during 9 years. i have passed in ITI in elecronic mechanic. After that i have got appreticeship certificate. i wanted know the part- time diploma course in
electronics without attending the class. please known to me .i hoped your reply.
30th January 2012, 11:56 PM
vinay21feb

1.Rashtreeya vidayalaya college of Enginnering, bangalore.

2.sri jayachamrajendra college of engineering,mysore.

3.msrit,bangalore.

4.uvce,bangalore.

5.Bangalore university .

6.Anna university.

all type important courses like the EC,CS,IS,MECHANICAL,CIVIL are been given correspondance and evening colleges.
13th March 2012, 01:04 PM

respected sir,
i have pass 10th this year.i want polytechnic course in part time.
please help me sir.
thanks,
urs obidient,
w.akhtar
15th March 2012, 12:53 PM
masuka123

Here I have provided all the details regarding M.B.A. C.E.T. :

Eligible Criteria :

1. Educational Qualification :

Minimum 12th pass candidate with English and P.C.M. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) from any recognized board of Maharashtra are eligible for this.

Generally in the month of February(last week) or in the first week of March and the result is published in the month of May.

16th March 2012, 08:05 PM

when will be the entrance forms passed out by the colleges of delhi.
16th March 2012, 08:11 PM

when will be the entrance forms of polytechnic passed out by the colleges of delhi.
26th March 2012, 01:27 PM

Can I do EC Parttime Courses in Polytechnic.Please give details.....
2nd April 2012, 09:20 PM

can u tell me when a new batch start 2012in delhi
14th May 2012, 08:59 PM

my Name is Raju From Bangalore,

i passed ITI Fitter Trade Can i do part time polytechnic diploma mechanicle course pls suggest.Beacause I am woring in the Company.
5th June 2012, 02:35 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;632146]my name is ELAIRAJA SANTANAM and i do job in a private firm & i am a employee.
i want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 10th standard.
my question is can i do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. is there are available any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. i want to start my further study. plz reply as soon as possible..............
13th June 2012, 05:55 PM

sir I have a polytechnic diploma form
welcome -Punia Education And Training
MORE INFORMATION -www.puniaeducation.in
19th June 2012, 08:35 PM

SIR ,
I AM DOING ITI D\M\CIVIL TRADE. SIR I WANT TO DO POLITNIC PART TIME AFTER ITI.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS I CAN DO.
11th July 2012, 10:59 PM

Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?
19th July 2012, 09:50 PM

sir ,i passed ITI Electrician Trade can i do part time diploma course in EEE I am working TNEB please tell me the my phone number 9894426162
9th December 2012, 02:35 PM

sir i do job in architecture farm....i have passed in 10 th standard.i want to do polytecnic diploma course in architecture...so i want to know can i do part time polytecnic diploma course without attending any classes???plz tell me and help me...my number is 9748821784
30th October 2013, 01:53 AM

i want iti diploma in civil draftsman can i get in one seating because i am unable to attend classes and not available
please let me know
21st March 2014, 12:48 AM

I want part time diploma in automobile but I m SSC pass with 61% since year 2002 so right now can I do part time automobile diploma courses so get me list of college's