24th November 2011, 06:57 PM
neelamkaushik

Can I do Ph.D with Job being a candidate having completed M.Sc, M.Phil and having 3 years of experience in Bioanalytical Department of Pharma Company?

I have three years experience in Bioanalytical department in pharma company.Can i do P.hd with job. I am M.Sc. M.phll.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after M.Sc. in Bio-analytical Sciences? Will this be a good choice of doing B.Ed?
  2. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  3. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  4. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  5. Which are the colleges offering MS in pharmacy in Mumbai or Pune?
  6. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  7. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  8. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  9. Completed MSc Chemistry and have 3+ years of Pharma experience in Formulations : Which is a suitable job for me in government sector?
  10. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharma? -- [New]
  12. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  13. Job in government sector having 11 years experience in MNC?
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  15. Am i eligible for DU after passing MSc in Chemistry through distance education and 5 years experience in Pharma Industry
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. How to do a job in Pharmacy company after completing MSc Biotechnology? I am interested to do a job in Pharma company
  18. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2012, 01:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D with Job being a candidate having completed M.Sc, M.Phil and having 3 years of experience in Bioanalytical Department of Pharma Company?

To pursue the Ph.D programme in India the required eligibility is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institution. To seek admission for the Ph.D programme the candidate has to appear for an entrance test conducted by the concerned university followed by a seminar and successful candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme on the basis of their performance in the seminar conducted by the university. If you wish to do Ph.D then it should be in the same subject as your M.Phil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?