12th October 2018, 08:10 AM
aravinda sametha

Can I do Polytechnic Engineering being a 12th Biology candidate?

Dear friends, I have done my 12th with Biology Group. Now, I want to do Engineering. So, can I do Polytechnic Engineering course? Currently, I have secured admission in BCom course. Kindly tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

31st December 2022, 05:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Polytechnic Engineering being a 12th Biology candidate?

Having completed your Class 12th with Biology group, you can still pursue Polytechnic engineering course i.e; Diploma in Engineering course but on the basis of your Class 10th education which means you are eligible for a full-time Diploma in Engineering course of 3 years not a Diploma in Engineering course of 2 years which is available through lateral entry scheme for candidates having completed their Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?