22nd July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology

Can i eligible for b.ed courses after the completion of m.sc animal biotechnology . Please tell if government approved that m.sc animal biotechnolgy is equivalent to m.sc zoology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Old question papers with answers for m.sc animal biotechnology?
  4. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  5. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  8. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  9. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  10. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  13. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  14. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  17. What syllabus to prepare for HCU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. B.Ed after M.Sc in Chemistry? Syllabus?
3rd August 2014, 04:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology

You are eligible because you have a masters degree which makes you competent for the B.Ed. Any candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to B. Ed courses as per government orders. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. There is no age limit for the admission too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?