16th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?

respected sir/madam
I am student of msc in industrial biotechnology.i am interested in phd after my completion of msc. i want to know that how i can join phd and where. what are the requirement for phd.and inform me institute allowing phd after msc biotechnology.

your faithfully

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  2. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  3. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  6. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  9. Which institutes are offering projects? I am doing M.Tech in Industrial biotechnology
  10. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. Any colleges or institutes which provide Ph.D program without the eligibility of some national level examination?
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  13. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  14. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  15. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  16. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship? -- [New]
22nd April 2015, 05:50 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?

Its nice to say that you can do PhD in industrial biotechnology after MSc.
SRM university is offering PhD in industrial biotechnology,there are offline and online exams are taken for admission.for more information you go to website---- srmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?