24th April 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for BVSc degree course if I want to become a veterinary doctor after completing 10th

sir i completed 10 class2015. i want to be a veternary doctor. if i join in diploma in veternary can i eligible to bvsc degree course. what is best for my goal? inter or diploma in veterinary

8th May 2015, 01:49 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can I be eligible for BVSc degree course if I want to become a veterinary doctor after completing 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i completed 10 class2015. i want to be a veternary doctor. if i join in diploma in veternary can i eligible to bvsc degree course. what is best for my goal? inter or diploma in veterinary
First of all you must be clear that 12 class is always a good choice as after this you are allowed for various different courses available throughout for you like
BSc Bachelor of science
B.Tech Bachelor of technology
C.A Chartered accountant
BAM etc Bsc in animastion and multimedia
But if you go for the Diploma than you would always remain as a diploma holder unless you go for 12 class again.
So unless you have any financial problem you should go for only graduation.
Eligibility for Bvsc
1. you must have passed 12th exam with min. 55%
2. you must have physics, chemistry and biology
I hope you got all information
10th May 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for BVSc degree course if I want to become a veterinary doctor after completing 10th

I Finished B.Tech IT. But Now I Wants To Become A Veterinary doctor Next What Course I Want To Do? Am Eligible Or Not?
15th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my btech in computer science.. am interested in veterinary...do i have veterinary related courses to do...if any places post the details kindly
30th May 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

After veterinary diploma can we take admission for veterinary degree like b.Pharma
6th January 2021, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am studying veterinary diploma in government college and i am intrested in further studies for getting high positioned job is it possible study after diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?