18th August 2010, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to do acting course in FTII? I have completed my B.Tech degree

hi sir, dis srinivas from hyderabad. i have completed my B.Tech degree in Bandari srinivas institute of technology in computer science of engineering field from JNTU university hyderabad. can i know am i eligible to do acting course in FTII ??

25th January 2012, 09:27 AM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do acting course in FTII? I have completed my B.Tech degree

Hi friend,
Various courses are offered in ftti(Film and a Television Institute) in categories like Direction,Cinematography,acting and editing.
The minimum eligibility to do any course is a Bachelor's degree.
For categories like
>>Art direction and production design the eligibility is Bachelor's degree in Architecture/Painting / Applied arts/Sculpture/Interior Designing in any related field of fine arts or an equivalent qualification is needed.
>>Sound recording and TV engineering-a Bachelor's degree with Physics as subject at +2 is required.
So i think you are eligible.
The duration of the acting course is 2 years . A total of 12 seats are available.
For more details visit:
http://www.ftiindia.com/
27th May 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to do acting course in FTII? I have completed my B.Tech degree

SIR,I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN FTII. I HAVE COMPLETED 12.I REALLY WANT TO BE A PART OF FTII THOUGH I'M INTREASTED IN ACTING.SO PLEASE ME SOME SUGGESTION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?