22nd June 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?

I have done BCA degree .Can I eligible for M.sc Mathmetics

28th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes there is good job prospects after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication Engineering. Important Job Opportunities were published in Employment news paper.

After Completing Diploma in Electronics and communication Engineering you may get job in any following companies like,

SAIL
NTPC
BSNL
MTNL
BEL
BHEL

To get job in this companies then you have to score minimum 60% percentage of marks in your diploma course and You should have good communication and Mathematics skill.

So, let's improve your skill then definitely you may get jobs in any one of the above company.
4th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you having Mathematics subject in 12th Standard or B.Sc course then definitely you may eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics course.

It's mandatory the candidate should have mathematics in Bachelor degree course in order to get admission for M.Sc in Mathematics course.

For admission into the M.Sc in Mathematics course then the candidate should be complete B.Sc in Equivalent course with mathematics subject from recognized university.

The candidate should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course.

So, If you having Mathematics subject in bachelor degree course then definitely you're eligible to apply for M.Sc in Mathematics subject.

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-referred-tta-1095546.html

Books Referred for TTA Entrance Exam :-

Practice Papers Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) Recruitment Exam by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publishers (p) Ltd.

Guide to T.T.A (Telecom Training Assistant) by Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants Exam by Subburaj V
Publisher: Sura Books Pvt Ltd.

BSNL-TTA: A Complete Manual by Unique Publisher

Excel Tta (Bsnl) Recruitment Exam by G.k.publishers (p) Ltd.

TTA For Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment Exam by Satya Prakashan
22nd April 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M. Sc. Mathematics after B. Sc. Electronics with computer hardware
6th June 2021, 01:03 PM
Afreen0786

After completing bachelor degree, BSc candidates can pursue Master's Degree in Mathematics followed by Ph. D or M. ... Thus, after getting degree in Mathematics there are huge career options are available in research or teaching field.
8th June 2021, 09:07 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello friend
After completion of BSC you can study higher education followed by MSc. MSC is a two year degree program and its full name is master of science. MSc can be done in many subjects which includes physics, chemistry, mathematics, biochemistry, biotechnology, computer science, geography etc.
After completion of MSc you can apply for PhD program. The minimum duration of PhD is 3 years and can be up to 4 to 6 years.
9th June 2021, 08:13 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

If you have Mathematics subject in 12th standard or B.Sc course then definitely you may eligible to apply for M.Sc. in Mathematics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?