27th February 2012, 11:05 AM
pavanchow

Can I be eligible to write ICET exam while doing B.Com from ELIM university?

i am doing my b.com in elim university can i eligible to write the i.cet exams

10th April 2012, 04:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write ICET exam while doing B.Com from ELIM university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanchow View Post
i am doing my b.com in elim university can i eligible to write the i.cet exams
Integrated Common Entrance Test [ICET] is an entrance exam conducted by twenty three Universities affiliated to Kakatiya University in the State of Andhra Pradesh for admission in MBA and MCA programs. In order to be eligible for the test candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks [45% for reserved candidates]from a recognized University. For MCA, candidate must have studied Mathematics at +2 level. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET. Qualifying marks in ICET is 25%.
9th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write ICET exam while doing B.Com from ELIM university?

is it possible to write ICET and do MCA in AP after completing bcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?