30th January 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill the Bank Clerk form in 2016?

Hello sir,
I want to know that actually I have secured 74.6% marks in 2 examination in commerce stream. Please tell me can I fill the bank clerk form in 2016? If yes ,so tell the bank name.

30th January 2016, 06:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the Bank Clerk form in 2016?

The least academic qualification required to fill any bank examination form either it is for Probationary officer or Clerk, it is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of graduation are also eligible for the banking entrance exams.

But you can not apply for any banking entrance exam just after completion of 10+2 in any stream. First of all, you must complete your bachelor's degree in your interested stream from recognized university. Then you can apply for IBPS Common Written exam for Clerk and PO as well as SBI Clerk and PO.
30th January 2016, 07:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for bank exams after 10+2.

A candidate must have completed bachelor's degree to apply for any post in bank.

You will be eligible after graduation only.
30th January 2016, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I want to know that actually I have secured 74.6% marks in 2 examination in commerce stream. Please tell me can I fill the bank clerk form in 2016? If yes ,so tell the bank name.
You have completed 12th standard with commerce stream but you are not eligible for Bank Clerk exam 2016.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.
30th January 2016, 01:43 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can I fill the Bank Clerk form in 2016?

Any stream graduates can apply for the banking sector examination,you have scored good marks and you are commerce stream you can apply only after completing or in finale year of the graduation course of study.

For any public sector or the private sector banks one need to complete the graduation or bachelor degree in any of the stream of study in order to appear for the clerical cadre posts.

IBPS conducts the examination for the clerical cadre in public sector banks and for private sector,individual banks will conduct the recruitment for the clerical and PO's selections and for every thing you need to possess minimum eligibility to appear for the banking clerical cadre posts such as
  • Should have attained 18 years and not exceed 28 years
  • Should have completed graduation or bachelor degree in any of the discipline of study
  • Should belong to the Citizen of India

These are the minimum eligibility if you possess this you can appear for Banking sectors.
30th January 2016, 05:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that but you are not eligible to write any bank examination before completing graduation. First of all you need to complete graduation with good marks at least 60% aggregate. As if you get less than that then you are not eligible to write SBI PO or clerk examination.

Some of the Banks are as under:-

SBI

IBPS

Gramin Bank

ICICI

HDFC
30th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for Clerk or SBI Clerk is:

*Graduation from a UGC recognized university. If a candidate has done bachelor's degree in distance it must be approved by Distance Education council.

There is no possibility for you to fill any bank form at academic qualification level of 10+2. You are not eligible at present for banking jobs.
30th January 2016, 07:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not fill banking examination form for Clerical post because the minimum academic qualification required for clerical post in any bank is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Even final year candidates of bachelor's degree can apply for banking entrance exams.

So, first of all, you must do bachelor's degree then only you can become eligible for any banking entrance exams. 10+2 passed candidates are now not eligible for any banking entrance exams even at clerical posts.
30th January 2016, 10:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to fill the bank examination forms in 2016.

To appear for bank entrance examination candidate need to have minimum graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, you have to wait till graduation course to appear for examination and hence for final recruitment. But, you can start the preparation for examination for final selection.
30th January 2016, 11:53 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Most of the banks recruit candidate on the basis of performance in IBPS examination for Clerical post while some banks such as State Bank Of India , Central Bank Of India etc conduct their own examination for recruitment.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personal.
To qualify IBPS clerical examination, candidates need to qualify CWE(Common Written Examination) and interview.

Eligibility to appear in Clerical examination of 2016 are
-Candidate must be citizen of India
-Candidate must complete Bachelor degree in any disciple from a recognized university on or before 01.08.2015
-Candidate must be of age 20-27 years.

For some post, specialized degree is required to apply i.e for Agriculture officer, B.Sc Ag in necessary, for Law Officer, LLB degree is necessary.

On basis of 12th, no examination is conducted for recruited in banking sector.
So, you need to complete Bachelor degree from a recognized university to become eligible for the banking examination.
31st January 2016, 01:07 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, with just 10+2 as educational qualification, you are not eligible to appear for examination conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in government jobs.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is graduation degree in any discipline. So, you need to have graduation degree from any recognised university to appear for examination.

So, now you are not eligible to appear for examination. The age limit vary for different examination. For more information about banking examination syllabus and eligibility criteria visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?