26th August 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of BBA having kt in first year?

I was doing BMS But i wouldn't manage my job with it so i decided to switch to BBA In 2 yrs. I have two internal kt in my first year bms so Am I eligible for the BBA 2 yr ?

27th August 2015, 12:09 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of BBA having kt in first year?

No , It is not possible to join any course in middle by doing other course. If you are interested to do BBA then you have to take admission from the first year only.

But as you think you will be easy in doing BBA it is not same , BBA is also similar BMS both are under graduate course having duration of 3 years with 6 semesters.
if you are doing job then you can go for distance university where you can do college & job simultaneously.
27th August 2015, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was doing BMS But i wouldn't manage my job with it so i decided to switch to BBA In 2 yrs. I have two internal kt in my first year bms so Am I eligible for the BBA 2 yr ?
No, you are not eligible for BBA course in 2nd year but you can apply for BBA course from 1st year.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

You should qualified in 12 th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.
27th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Rashmuu

No you cannot go for the BBA in 2nd Year Without completing your first year completely. You have to clear your all a t k t first that is you have to complete all your backlogs then you will get the admission in second year.
5th May 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Mumbai universities in ugc program, in 2nd year as I have some issues and want to shift from Bangalore to Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?