22nd July 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?

Sir, I want to pursue banking but I have appeared for 12th HSC exams twice for one subject but have cleared it in second chance. Can I get admission for the course I want to pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?
  2. How can I get admission in private college? I have passed HSc exam
  3. Whether 61% marks in HSC is enough for BUMS admission or not?
  4. How to do take admission in TYB.Com after completing HSc?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in pharmacy after passing HSc with 12th
  6. Can I attempt HSC 2016 exam for the third time as a private candidate?
  7. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  8. How to take admission in D.Ed? I have scored 39.17% in HSC
  9. Admission in MBBS in government medical college Nagpur after scoring 42% in 12th HSC exam and 115 in PCB group? Any chance to get into Amravati? I belong to SC caste
  10. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  11. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  12. Can I reappear in HSC Exams? Procedure to appear in HSC PCM Exam
  13. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  14. Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?
  15. Eligibility for admission in BCA at KJ Somaiya College? -- [New]
  16. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  17. Will I be able to take admission for B.Com in Pune without having original marksheet of 12th? Will Photocopy work?
  18. Can i give iit exam more than one time? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2016, 10:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue whatever the course in which you are interested.
You are very much eligible for the course.
It does not matter whether you have completed your 12th in first chance or second chance.

You just have to follow the eligibility criteria of that course in which you are interested.
23rd July 2016, 01:40 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any course if passed 12th HSC exam in second chance?

Yes, after clearing all of the HSC exams, you are eligible for admission in any course on the basis of Higher Secondary Certificate(HSC). So after getting the result of HSC exams, you can apply for the course that you are aspiring.
23rd July 2016, 05:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in any course for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board, even if you have cleared a subject of your 12th standard in second attempt.

Candidates who have cleared 12th standard in second attempt are eligible to get admission in all the courses. You can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your Under graduation.

The admission process for all undergraduate courses is not same. Admissions to undergraduate General courses like B.A, BBA, B.Com, BCA, etc., are offered through merit basis of 12th standard board examinations in most of the colleges but, some top reputed colleges/ universities conducts an entrance examination to find merit candidates to offer admission in Undergraduate (General) courses.

To get admission in undergraduate Professional courses like B.Tech, B.E, MBBS, B.Pharmacy, etc., you have to appear in respective national or state level entrance examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, you need to participate in counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing that particular undergraduate course.
23rd July 2016, 07:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem if you have appeared for one subject twice and cleared it in second chance. You can get admission in any course as per your interest.

The minimum academic qualification required for making career in banking sector is bachelor's degree. You can pursue bachelor's degree after HSC in streams like engineering, science, arts, commerce etc.
26th July 2016, 09:19 PM
Manish154

Yes, you can appear in the banking courses as you have cleared class 12th exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?