8th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college for B.Tech after passing 12th with 69.2%?

I have passed 12th with 69.2% but i didn't give any entrance exam than also can i get admission in any gov. Collage for b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  2. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  3. How can I get admission in government medical college after passing 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college for B.Tech after passing 12th with 69.2%?
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
  6. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  7. Will i get admission in Government College in Maharashtra after passing 12th exam?
  8. Can I get admission in government hotel management college after passing 12th from open board?
  9. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college can I get admission after passing 12th with 50% from RKT College?
  11. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  12. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445?
  13. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  14. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  15. Admission in government college of MP after scoring 87.4% in 12th standard?
  16. Will I get admission for Hotel Management course in Government college with only 46% in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in St Stephens college after passing 12th with 90%
  18. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
11th May 2015, 10:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college for B.Tech after passing 12th with 69.2%?

Sorry to say you that you are not eligible to get admission in any government recognized college for B.tech course on the basis of board aggregate.

In present era admission in any institute are on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the institute they do not give preference to other institute examination.

So to get admission in central government college you have to qualify in the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE and you are eligible for it . But to pursue the course from the state government college you have to qualify in the examination conducted by the state board for it.

In the examination there are questions of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry upto +2 level. But there is difference in number of questions for different exam. There is reservation for the reserved category candidates on qualifying marks for the entrance.

For more information visit at www.cbse.nic.in for JEE and state board website for there examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?