19th March 2012, 10:17 PM
snehashis0007

Can I get admission in any reputed institute throughout Indian for M.Tech with scholarship having electrical engineering background with GATE AIR of 4577?

Can i get admission in any reputed institute throughout India for M.Tech with scholarship, having electrical engineering background with GATE air 4577???? If so please refer some names.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Which entrance exam to appear to M.Tech after doing B.E EEE with 63%?
  3. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  4. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  5. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  6. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  7. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  10. Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?
  11. Which institute will I get for M.Tech in electrical? I have scored 384 score in GATE and my AIR is 8342
  12. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  13. Best colleges available having 1044 AIR in GATE 2015? -- [New]
  14. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  15. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies?
  16. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 494 AIR in GATE-Electrical?
  18. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
5th June 2013, 10:42 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any reputed institute throughout Indian for M.Tech with scholarship having electrical engineering background with GATE AIR of 4577?

Hai Friend,

Yes, you will get admission in the Engineering College with this rank.

You attend counselling and you choose different colleges according to your preference order.

Definitely you will get a good college.

Since. you have taken admission on the basis of GATE rank, definitely you will get a stipend of about 8,000 per month.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?