11th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in AP while residing in Odisha? I belong to OBC category

can i have admission in andhra pradesh being residing in odisha as per the aieee rank.i belong to OBC category.

15th August 2013, 10:32 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AP while residing in Odisha? I belong to OBC category

HI

Yes you can appear for any other state entrance exam and get admission. But you should keep in mind the following things

- Most states have limited seat for out station participants
- Your Category wont be valid ( valid only if exam is conducted by central government or HRD)
For example: If you OBC and your state of domicile is Odisha then you would be treated as general candidate in Andhra Pradesh

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?