28th May 2013, 10:04 PM
renushah

Can I get admission for B.Com course in DU after scoring 75% marks in commerce stream?

Can I get admission for B.Com course in DU having scored 75% of marks in Commerce stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  3. Can I get admission for B.Com course in DU after scoring 75% marks in commerce stream?
  4. Can I get admission in Miranda house after scoring 86.5% in 12th exam from commerce stream?
  5. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  6. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  7. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  8. Can I get admission in DU for B.Com(H) course after scoring 94.5% in commerce stream
  9. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  10. Where can I get admission under Delhi University college after scoring 69.4% in 12th from commerce stream?
  11. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  12. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  13. Will I get admission in DAV college for BBA or B.Com after scoring 57% in Board Exam in Commerce?
  14. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  15. Can I get admission in any college of Chandigarh after scoring 53.6% marks in 12th commerce with Maths
  16. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  17. Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream
  18. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
8th July 2015, 10:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Com course in DU after scoring 75% marks in commerce stream?

It is tough to get the admission in the Delhi University which is among the India's best university.

The university comprises of about 70 colleges and each of them offer the courses. Admission in the colleges in the UG courses is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination.

To get the admission in the B.Com the minimum aggregate according to 2015 cut off list is 90% and there are relaxation on the cut off for the reserved category candidate.There is also reservation of seat for the sports category candidate.

So it is tough to get the admission on the 75% aggregate in the 10+2 also the university made changes as now it is necessary to have the Mathematics as the main subject in the board to get the admission in the B.Com.

So I will suggest you to try to get the admission in the other university to pursue.
For more information visit at the official website www.du.ac.in
28th May 2016, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Com course in DU after scoring 75% marks in commerce stream?

Can I get admission for b.com(hons) in du after scoring 78% and 56 marks in maths??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?