22nd February 2012, 11:35 PM
muthu kumar007

Which field to choose after 12th so as to earn money?

what field can i choose after my plus 2 to earn much money?

23rd February 2012, 02:19 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Which field to choose after 12th so as to earn money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu kumar007 View Post
Dear friend even uneducated earns lots lots money, actually i think the way you think is wrong (please excuse me for my comment). See that you get a good education, after your 12th go for graduation then go for post graduation, you will get good job, but see that water degree you want to do, take it with full spirit, complete it with full dedication gain knowledge as much as possible, because if you gain knowledge then you will be in demand in market, they will pay the highest /demanded price so that you can work for them

to be in highest jobs
you can go for
Technical field
BCA
MCA
BE
ME
PhD

commerce field
BBA
MBA

Medical field

MMBS
BDS
MD
MS
23rd February 2012, 10:06 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field to choose after 12th so as to earn money?

To earn money that to handsomely after 12th is very difficult to suggest.

Anyway if you don't want higher education after 12th then you can apply for Bank clerical job, State/Central Government clerical job in various Dept. under Government.

But to establish your self properly my suggestion is to go for higher study first and don't run after money as you should raise you self to that height when money will run after you.

So after 12th as you have not mentioned your stream of education, you may go for any under graduate course like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/BCA/LL.B. and after graduation you may appear for Civil Service exam to become an IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS etc. officer.

After become a Law graduate you may take up legal profession as your career and can earn lot of money.

After 12th you may take up any professional course like CA/ICWA/CS etc. and become a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or Company Secretary and can earn handsomely and in this line as you go on achieving experience that fetch you lot of earning.

If you are interested in Defence sector you may appear for NDA exam after 12th and can join Indian Army/Navy/Air Force wing of NDA.

You can appear for various entrance exam for Engineering and Medical courses and can excel in that line of career.

So every thing depends on you and upon your interest and ability but first you have to enhance your knowledge on the subject you chose as always remember knowledge is power and not money.
23rd February 2012, 12:21 PM
J Treza

dear friend....after 12th there are many options in every stream,,.whether you choose science ,commerce or arts.....within every field you will get name ,fame and money........ so just don't worry about money and do that which you like most.....money will automatically come behind you.....all the best
23rd February 2012, 12:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned that your base are from which side i.e from Arts, commerce or science so it is difficult to suggest you any field.But in general you can remember that in each & every field one can find a lot of opportunities to earn money either through His potential or through his experience.

But as you are expressing your desire to earn much money then do remember that every men wants to earn more & more money in his life & you are not an exception to this particular case but there are two ways two earn more money i.e. either through a short cut method that is cheating,forgery etc. and the second one is hard work in your particular field.And do remember that the second way is a good one as one can earn a lot of money after gaining some experience in the field in which his interest lies in.
23rd February 2012, 07:52 PM
arpitachouksey

Thumbs up Re: Which field to choose after 12th so as to earn money?

HE,yes you can earn money after 12th,there are bank clerical post are there then you can open your own business ..But mostly companies or job demands graduation,so try to complete graduation. Best of Luck
23rd February 2012, 11:13 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
There are many field which give you to earn more money like:-
> B.C.A
> B.TECH
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> L.L.B
> C.A
etc

GOOD LUCK!
23rd February 2012, 11:24 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

AFter 12th you go for heigher study....

Here i attach a chart for your career :-

Good Luck............
24th February 2012, 11:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th you want to earn money.. Then you can go for jobs like---------------

1.Defense exam-- NDA
2.Bank clerical exam.
3.Loco-pilot job in Railways.

You have not mentioned about your qualification but I am suggesting you some job prospective courses like------------------------------------------------------

For science stream students:------->>

1.BE/B.tech
2.BCA
3.B.Sc
4.BBA

For Commerce stream students:------->>

1.ICWA
2,CA (Chartered Accountant)
3.CS (Company secretary)

For Arts stream:------------>>

1.LLB
2.Mass communication
3.Fashion technology
etc...

Now you should go for a field in which you have interest, only then you will be able to excel yourself in that particular field.

All the best...
25th February 2012, 02:39 AM
tanu47

Dear ,

There are so many field which give you to earn more money like:-
B.D.S
L.L.B
C.A
B.C.A
B.TECH
M.B.B.S
& many more,go for it.
All the best.
26th February 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do animation.
but my relatives make me scare that animation will not pay you much for the life.
i wanna know what is the salary for an animator in india in rs
25th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

When I was in tenth class I did not know about my future and could not understand that which stream to choose ,then i chose Commerce bcoz i had interest in maths but now i m regretting but now finally I've given exams of 12th class with maths Commerce stream and now I want to become an IPS officer.You tell me I'll still do it easily or I will face some difficulties as i chose commerce in 12th bcz its more easy to be an IPS officer wid d help of arts Stream,What kind of difficulties do I have to face now??? do reply pls as soon as possible
22nd May 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have scored just 100 in maths and 123 in physics and 117 in chemistry what shall i do after this
29th June 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

hi members !
I am vikash,i live in a small town.after completing my 12 from maths i took commerce but i want to do something in my life.i took commerce because my parents did not want to spend money on me,no regrets on that.but i dont know what to do ,all my friends went to pursue b.tech.i feel down.what should i do now ,i mean what are the courses or competion in which i can earn respect as well as money so that if i look back in my life atleast i dont regret on my decision.please help me with good suggestion .my id is [email protected] .i will check this site again .plz help ,i am depressed .
10th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th finished student waiting for result which i expect cut off at least 185... i want to do a course which earns me a lot... plz give ur sugestions.. i want to be an engineer but about 4 lakhs students come out from that feild every year.. i dunno wat to da....
24th April 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can Merchant Navy can Earn lot of money
14th April 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i hav finished my 12 th & waiting for the result.iam a bio-student.iam coming from middle class family so i hav to settle
myself and my parents.please suggest me which course could i take to earn more money.
25th June 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in class 12th in bio group .. which is the best option after passing 12th .?I m a average student..
29th June 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I am student of commerce and I am just going to complete my studies and now I am confused that what should I do because I do not want to do c.a and c.s and also I am from very middle class family???
28th April 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

M doing mty general science now but m quite a lot interested in integrated law.... What should I do?
21st May 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to earn money after 12th science PCM in order to complete my graduation
17th September 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I hav took BE course and I couldn't compleye d course n now I m 3rd year but I got 3years year back so I need to continue d course or I want to drop d course ,plz suggest me
17th September 2015, 03:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes it is quite difficult to choose a field after 12th to assure your good future. But remember one thing that the field in which you have interest that field will become best for you.
In Science you can choose these:
1.Bsc
2.Bsc (Hon.)
3.In medical 1) MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, etc
4.In non medical 1) Engineering etc.

In commerce
1.B.com , CA, PO, SSC ,MBAetc.

In Arts
1.BA, MA, IAS, SSC etc.
27th May 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to do something different than others and want to shine with a good name in the society. Which course can i opt.
28th May 2016, 02:30 AM
manoj_wisdom

Smile Re: Which field to choose after 12th so as to earn money?

Money is one of the major factor to survive and live life luxurious but something which drives you to live happily and peacefully is by doing what you like and what you are desired for. Please explore your abilities, interest and passion and work towards tuning and get established in it which will eventually get you where you want to be.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?