18th January 2011, 08:10 PM
xavier narzary

Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?

I'm doing a diploma in civil engineering presently in 2nd year. So what i wanna know is that can i get a admission 2 biotechnology engineering after completing diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  2. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  3. Expected earning through Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  5. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  6. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  7. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  8. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  9. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  15. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  16. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
18th January 2011, 09:04 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?

You can only take admission in those branch from which you did diploma.
18th January 2011, 09:25 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier narzary View Post
I'm doing a diploma in civil engineering presently in 2nd year. So what i wanna know is that can i get a admission 2 biotechnology engineering after completing diploma
No you cant change your field you can do B.E in the same field iin which you will do Diploma.Also it is not a wise thought at all.If you get a chance then also i will sugest you that dont change your stream.
18th January 2011, 10:52 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology?

Dear friend,

No you can not get admission in B.E. in Biotechnology after diploma in Civil Engineering. Because the candidates can take admission in the same branch in which they have done the Diploma.

All the best.
18th January 2011, 11:52 PM
kengkora

Dear Friend I don't know about other universities but according to ANNA university you will not be allowed to so. From civil you can switch to Architecture of vice-verse, like wise mechanical to automobile. But there are deemed university in which they may allow you.
19th January 2011, 12:01 AM
kengkora

Dear Friend, I don't know about other universities but according to ANNA university you will not be allowed to do so, there you can switch from civil to architecture and vice-verse like wise diploma in mechanical can change to automobile. There are some Deemed university which may allow to do.
19th January 2011, 11:40 AM
rks_estate

Dear Friend,

Yes, you can get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology as a transfer course.

In transfer course, after completing diploma with first division marks from a regonised university, you can get direct admission in engineering college in second year.

Good Luck
19th January 2011, 01:31 PM
daxter

Hello,

No, you can not get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology.

Basically this are two very different fields and you can not change your field once you have selected it or you have to start it all over from start which is not possible

i suggest you can do BE/B.Tech in Biotechnology
and its a very vice decision.

its completely your choice.

Best of Luck with your future
19th January 2011, 02:54 PM
Amritha Dixit

No to take admission in B.E after diploma,the branch u have studied in diploma Should be related to the one you want to choose in B.E.As you have studied biotechnology..You must choose biotechnology itself..The branches related in the sense for ex.A mechanical student in diploma can opt automobile Engineering in B.E instead of mechanical.So You should see the other branches which relate Biotechnology.But Civil is entirely different from biotechnology.
19th January 2011, 06:15 PM
abhimanyu2688

as far as i concerned you can not get admission in B.E. Civil engineering after doing diploma in Biotechnology.
19th January 2011, 07:15 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
no, you can not take admission in BE civil engineering after doing diploma in biotechnology. you can only take admission in BE biotechnology because is done only in that subject in which you have done diploma.
20th January 2011, 07:04 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

According to me,its not possible to shift from one branch to the other.Since you have pursuing the diploma course in Civil Engineering hence there after you can't shift to Bio technology.

You can only take up your B.Tech from Civil Engineering by going through IIT/AIEEE or the state level examinations conducted for diploma students to get seats in Engineering colleges through lateral entry.
21st January 2011, 02:16 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry but can't change the field
u can only do btech in civil engg.
21st January 2011, 02:19 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry but u can't change the stream .
u can only do btech in that stream which u had completed ur diploma
24th January 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in architectural assistanceship?
12th May 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
26th May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir\ Madam,

Can i get civil engineering diploma after completed my MSc. in remote sending and & GIS. in inter(12th) i have taken biology , physics, chemistry, biology, in graduate- zoology, chemistry, Botney. after that i have completed my MSc. . so can u give me final suggested me , What i do???
14th October 2011, 03:56 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Yes, you can get admission in B.E. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Biotechnology as a transfer course.

In transfer course, after completing diploma with first division marks from a regonised university, you can get direct admission in engineering college in second year.
23rd December 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I finished my b.tech biotechnology and m.tech environmental science ..i am working as a professor in civil engineering..is there any possibility of doing AMIE civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?