10th October 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for B.Ed course from DU having done Graduation this year? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in DU?

hi, i hav done graduation this year and now want to do b.ed from d.u plz tel me wen i can get admission form and from where.and also tel me the sylabus of entrance exam.

22nd January 2012, 06:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for B.Ed course from DU having done Graduation this year? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in DU?

Yes,you can do your B.ed course from Delhi university but you have not mention about the percentage you scored in you graduation so basically to pursue B.ed from Delhi University you have to hold a graduate degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks for 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern.Delhi university also conduct entrance exam for admission.The examination consists of two parts, part A and part B.

Part A (1 mark each)

General English Comprehension or General Hindi Comprehension- 10 questions
Logical and analytical reasoning- 20 questions
Education and General awareness- 25 questions
Teaching Learning & the school- 25 questions

Part B (answer any one of the following) (20 marks)

Science
Mathematics
Social Studies
English
Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?