17th June 2012, 02:16 PM
kirit.banker

Can I get admission in B.Tech with 50.2 merit score? I am from SC category

i have 50.2 merit of nirma so can i get admission in b.tech 2012? and i am in sc categary

13th September 2016, 09:23 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech with 50.2 merit score? I am from SC category

As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 50.2 merit score So, you are not eligible to get admission in any good Govt college. However if you are reserved category candidate then you can apply for admission in good Govt college which accept your score. For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission in B.Tech course.

In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available , difficulty level of the exam etc. The admission process followed for Bachelor in Engineering course differs from Institute to Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?