31st July 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech of mechanical engineering

sir i am 12th science student and i fail in first attemt and i am giving this three subject this year after pass can i get addm in btech of mech enng

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  5. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  10. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  11. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  13. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  15. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
30th April 2015, 08:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech of mechanical engineering

In order to apply for the Engineering Entrance exams, you must have cleared all the subjects of your 10+2 from a recognized board.

Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects to apply for the any engineering entrance exam.

So, if you will clear all the subjects, surely you will be eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering.

There are several Engineering Entrance exams conducted every year:

1. Joint Entrance exam

It has two stages JEE Mains and Advanced. You must have good percentage of marks in 10+2 and cleared JEE mains for getting admission in National Institute of Technology.

For Indian Institute of Technology, you need to secure good rank in JEE Advanced.

2. State Engineering exams are conducted by different boards.

3. Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude test.

4. VIT Engineering Entrance exam.

5. SRM Engineering Entrance exam.

You can also get direct admission in private engineering colleges on the basis of percentage of marks in PCM in management quota seats.
22nd May 2016, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech of mechanical engineering

I failed only in maths, then can I get admission in b tech or engineering after appearing for supplementary exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?