23rd August 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BDS after getting 21% marks in AIPMT?

I am looking for admission in BDS course. But I got very less marks in AIPMT. I got 21% in AIPMT. Can you tell me can I get admission in my desired course?

6th September 2016, 08:42 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BDS after getting 21% marks in AIPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for admission in BDS course. But I got very less marks in AIPMT. I got 21% in AIPMT. Can you tell me can I get admission in my desired course?
To clear the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) students need to score minimum marks in order to take admission into the MBBS or BDS course.

Category:

1. General : 50% marks

2. Reserved ( OBC/SC/ST) : 40%

3. General Category (PH) : 45%

4. Reserved Category (PH) : 40%

Your score is less below than minimum marks, you will not be able to get admission in any of the college for BDS course. You, have to sit again in the examination in order to qualify AIPMT for the BDS course.
14th October 2016, 07:24 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in BDS after getting 21% marks in AIPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical Test. You have to score more to get the better institute. For your kind information you have to score the 50% marks in the General category. If you are in the general category then you have to score minimum 50% marks.

^ For general Physical handicap students, you will have to score minimum 45% marks.

^ For reserved category like OBC/SC/ST, you will have to score minimum 40% marks.

^ For Physical Handicap in the Reserved category, you will have to score 40% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?