26th May 2012, 02:07 AM
mirani thakkar

How much rank is required in CAT exam to get admission in BK?

how much per. rank will be req. in CAT exam for addmission in b.k.??

6th September 2016, 08:47 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How much rank is required in CAT exam to get admission in BK?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. For this exam candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree with a recognized university. The minimum percentage required for Common Admission Test in your Bachelor Degree is 50%. In order to get admission in BK college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.

As you want to know which rank is required in CAT exam to get admission in BK here, I am going to tell you the same:

As per my knowledge, for get admission in BK you must scored rank in between 3000-5000 in Common Admission Test.
14th October 2016, 07:17 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How much rank is required in CAT exam to get admission in BK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirani thakkar View Post
how much per. rank will be req. in CAT exam for addmission in b.k.??

Full form of CAT is Common Admission Test. The exam held every year. You should have a Bachelor degree from recognized university with the minimum 50% of marks. You should have good communication skill. If you want to crack the CAT exam then first of all you should have knowledge about it.

Following eligibility for the CAT ( Common Admission Test) exam.

^ You should have a bachelor degree from any recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.
^ You should have good communication skill.
^ You should have will power and quality in you to crack the CAT exam.

After matching the above qualities, you can eligible to fill the CAT application form.

Now as per your question, You want to know the rank required in CAT exam to get admission in BK here.

According to my knowledge, you must have to scored rank in between 3000 - 5000 in CAT ( Common Admission Test) exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?