20th May 2015, 12:11 PM
riya dixit agra

Can I get admission in BITS if scored 95% in 12th board examinations?

Tell me that can i get admission in BITS PILANI if i score 95% and above in 12th board or 2nd board examinations?
i know it is a short question but it means a lot to a student who wants to be part of this prestigious institution ,please can i get reply to it

20th May 2015, 07:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITS if scored 95% in 12th board examinations?

BITS ( Birla Institute for Technology and Science) one of the most renowned private institute for technical studies. To get admission you must be the talented.

The admission in the college is on the basis of BITSAT examination which is conducted by the BITS. The examination is conducted only as online based and application for the 2015 us closed.

The eligibility for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed in the previous year or pursuing in 10+2 board from a recognised board.
* Candidates must have an aggregate of 75% in PCM with at least 60 marks in each.
* Candidates must be proficient in English.

So if you have above criteria you can apply but next year. The application forms are available on BITS website www.bitspilani.in.

The admission is totally on the basis of entrance test with taking consideration of board marks. It have branches in Goa and Dubai.
20th May 2015, 08:40 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITS if scored 95% in 12th board examinations?

BITS pilani admission process in engineering stream:-

-candidates should have studied 12th standard from recognized board.
- candidate must have mathematics, physics, chemistry as main subject.
- candidate must have scored 75% in aggregate in mathematics, physics,chemisyry.
- candidate must have score 60% in each subject .

- you need to do a lot of practice,spare time for this. Apart from this do prepare for board exam. To get admission in college.do not forget your initial goal i.e to cleared 12th board.
Study materia of dr.rama rao would be helful to prepare for Bitsat exam.
21st May 2015, 05:27 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya dixit agra View Post
Tell me that can i get admission in BITS PILANI if i score 95% and above in 12th board or 2nd board examinations?
i know it is a short question but it means a lot to a student who wants to be part of this prestigious institution ,please can i get reply to it
The eligibility for the examination is :-
--Candidates must have passed in the previous year or pursuing in 10+2 board from a recognised board.
--Candidates must have an aggregate of 75% in PCM with at least 60 marks in each.
--Candidates must be proficient in English.

The admission is totally on the basis of entrance test with taking consideration of board marks.
Apart from that, there are other good universities, such as: LPU, AMU, VIT, Manipal......which also conduct their own test for admission. Among them, I have also read a lot about LPU for providing scholarships to students who have got good percentage in qualifying exam.
So, just navigate to their website also, in order to know the details regarding courses offered, fee structure, eligibility criteria, etc.
21st May 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in bits pilani for btech as i have scored 98% In ISC 2016 Boards????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?