30th June 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BVSC in India on scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 73 percentage?

I have qualified 12th class examination with 73% now I want get admission in BVSC India on scholarship bases please guide me. How can I get admission in BVSC? Can you please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  2. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  3. Is there any private college for B.Vsc in India?
  4. Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 90 percentage marks?
  7. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  8. Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in BVSc after scoring 47% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for further studies after completion of 10th standard with 90 percentage marks?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BVSc course? -- [New]
  13. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  14. What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?
  15. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  16. Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
31st August 2017, 07:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BVSC in India on scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 73 percentage?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in BVSc course through scholarship.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

The examination is conducted for admission in various private and government colleges.

So, there will be no scholarship on aggregate of 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?