18th January 2013, 12:58 PM
nikhilsnarkhede

What are the various options to do M.Tech, M.E or MS in Pune through distance learning mode?

I wanted to know the various options to do a Mtech or ME or MS in Pune through distance learning mode

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  3. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode
  4. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  6. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  7. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  9. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  10. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  11. How to do M.Tech in distance learning? I have done B.E mechanical
  12. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  13. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  14. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  15. Age limitation for PGDBM? Can a 28 years old person do the course?
  16. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  17. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode?
  18. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
31st August 2017, 07:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various options to do M.Tech, M.E or MS in Pune through distance learning mode?

There are certain institutes in Pune which offer Master of Technology in distance mode like:

>>Shivsiddhi Institute of Technology.

>>Institute of Management and Engineering.

>>BITS Institute of IT and distance Education.

These institutes are not approved by All India Council for Technical Education. You must pursue your bachelor's degree from a recognized institute. For this, you can apply for GATE exam and clear it with good rank to get admission in institutes like IITs, NITs and other government engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?