15th May 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?

Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course?
I have completed BNYS with first class

2nd May 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?

Can i get admission for higher studies in obstetrics and gynaecology after completing BNYS
28th May 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with first class?

CAN I GET ADMISSION TO DGO COURSE AFTER COMPLETING BNYS
6th January 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bnys and P.G in health care [o.u] physician assistant course.I want a govt. job in health department. Telangana.
which pg courses are available in hyderabad to study distance
26th March 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

After completion of BNYS medical degree,I want to study DGO, so how to apply which entrance,can i appear. Pls tell me sir
26th March 2019, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to DGO/CGO course after completing BNYS with First Class. How to approach the entrance test and where and when
1st December 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

After completion of BNYS medical degree,I want to study DGO, so how to apply which entrance,can i appear.
30th March 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

After completion of BNYS medical degree,I want to study DGO, so how to apply which entrance,can i appear and what percentage got BNYS degree.pls tell me sir.
19th August 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the colleges offering DGO in India.. Please list them, it's necessary for many students to know
11th June 2023, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bnys now I have interest in DGO ?
How I can apply for DGO after bnys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?