27th July 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards

Hi,
i have got 47% marks in 12th uttarkhand boards.(science side),can i get admissn in du for private b.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in a top ranking private college after scoring a 74% in 12th and 74% in 10th CBSE boards?
  2. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  3. How to take admission in Delhi University after scoring 91.2% in 12th boards
  4. Can I reappear in 12th boards after scoring 44% in PCM? I have got 58% in 12th boards
  5. Am I eligible for admission in B.A English or B.Com in Fergusson College after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Total fee structure for the same?
  6. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college can I get admission after scoring 70% in 12th exam?
  8. Suggest some books for iit jam
  9. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  10. Will I get admission in DAV college for BBA or B.Com after scoring 57% in Board Exam in Commerce?
  11. Which are the good government institutes that I can get after scoring 92.4% in boards
  12. Any private college from where I can directly give my board exams without attending classes?
  13. Admission in correspondence course after scoring 49% in 12th boards? In which college can I get?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  15. How to get private admission in B.Com?
  16. How much donation do I have to give in MIT Pune to get admission after scoring 82% in 12th boards?
  17. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  18. How to do CS with graduation? I have passed 12th boards
30th June 2015, 12:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards

No, according to me you are not eligible to get the admission in the DU ( Delhi University). Since the cut off is very high for the DU. It is not possible to get the admission in the B.Com( Bachelor of Commerce).

The admission in the DU is one the basis of the board aggregate cut off. Since you are the science candidate and want to get the admission in the B.Com this will also play a role in the dedication of the aggregate from the actual percent.

There is no special relaxation for any different board candidates on the cut off marks. Only reservation is on the basis of different category. So you have to take the admission in the different university.

The application for the 2015 is closed and the 2 of the cut off are also released. For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in.

Do not get worried due to not getting the admission. You can pursue the degree from the different university also but must take the admission in any recognized university.
5th June 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards

Sir I have 70 % in 12th my side is humanities suggest me any uttarkhand colleage for ba. (hon.) geo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?