6th August 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for OBC engineering student

can you tell me what is the fees structure for OBC engineering student

5th June 2016, 11:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for OBC engineering student

The fee structure for engineering course is same for all category candidates whether you are OC/ BC/ SC/ ST category candidate. The concept of category in engineering course comes only at the time of seat allocation i.e., admission process.

The fee structure for engineering course is not same in all the engineering colleges. There are huge differences in fee structure of engineering course in different colleges. Top colleges have fee structureof Rs.1,00,000/- per year for engineering course. The fee structure for engineering course in normal colleges is Rs.35,000/- per year.

If you take admission in engineering course through management quota seats without appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you need to spend around 6-8 lakh rupees to buy a engineering seat through management quota. If in case, you belong to category whose family income is less than one lakh rupees then, you can get scholarship and fee exemption from your State Government for pursuing your engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?