28th April 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Fashion Designing after getting 45% in 12th standard?

Please tell me that can i get admission in fashion designing after getting 45% in 12th standard? I want admission in fashion designing.

28th April 2015, 02:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Fashion Designing after getting 45% in 12th standard?

Yes,you can get admission in Fashion Designing after getting 45% in 12th standard.

The procedure to get admission for Bachelor of Design course in National Institute of Fashion Technology are following:-

For admission to Bachelor Programmes in Design (B.Des) (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication), applicant should have passed the 12th class examination in the 10+2 pattern from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination.

The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology which conducts a common entrance examination for admission to B.Des, B.F Tech, M.Des, M. F Tech or M.F.M course. NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). The courses offered by the institute on the basis of performance in these tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?