8th September 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Graduate courses under Delhi University's curriculum having 1 year gap since completion of 12th?

Sir, is possible to join Delhi University for Graduate degree course as I have a year gap since I passed my Intermediate? If possible, then let me know from when can I start applying for Graduate courses under Delhi University's curriculum?

12th September 2019, 11:47 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Graduate courses under Delhi University's curriculum having 1 year gap since completion of 12th?

The admission process for 2019-20 is almost over. There is no chance for any candidate who has not applied for UG admissions to get admission in graduation.

You can apply for DU UG admissions next year. There is no problem if you have one year academic gap between studies after senior secondary board examination.

Admission is based on percentage of marks in senior secondary board examination.
13th September 2019, 01:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Graduate courses under Delhi University's curriculum having 1 year gap since completion of 12th?

You are eligible to get admission in DU colleges in undergraduate course.

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the undergraduate course.

But it is necessary to submit the gap year certificate in order to get admission in the course after qualifying the required minimum qualification for admission in the stream in the respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?