6th June 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Journalism honors in DU? I have scored 80% marks in best four subjects

I got 80% marks in best four subjects can I get admission in journalism honours in D.U?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  2. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  3. In which college of DU can I get admission with 94.7% in Board exams?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in Economics? Can I get admission for Economics honors? I have got 81.5% in best 4 subjects
  5. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  6. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  7. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  9. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  10. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  14. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  15. Arts student can do B.Sc in Journalism or Animation? -- [New]
  16. Is Maths included in best four for B.Com Hons?
  17. Date of LIC AAI entrance exam?
  18. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
13th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Journalism honors in DU? I have scored 80% marks in best four subjects

DU stands for Delhi university and it is among the best university in India for non-technical courses.

I think it will be tough to get admission in any colleges of DU with 80% aggregate in best four to journalism course due to rise in cut off every year. As for most of the colleges the required aggregate is above 90% for general category candidates.

But, you need to fill online application for next year admission procedure if may be any chance to get. There is relaxation in cut off aggregate for reserved category candidates.

For more information about DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th December 2015, 12:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Journalism honors in DU? I have scored 80% marks in best four subjects

No, it is not possible to get admission in DU with less than 90% in most of course for general category candidates.

But, if you belong to SC/ST or have some sports quota certificate there is some chance to get admission.

The admission is not possible in current academic session. So, for admission you have to fill the online/offline application form and wait for cut off list to get admission in next academic session. The details about previous cut off list is available at www.du.ac.in.
15th December 2015, 11:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that but you are not eligible to pursue your further studies from DU as because its cut off is very high that is at least 90%. You may try in other universities so that you have also secured good marks but this is not sufficient for Delhi university. Some relaxation is given to sc/st categories and top those candidates which are from sports quota. if you belong to that than only you get any relaxation.
16th December 2015, 12:19 AM
maakaladla

For the general category,candidate it may be tough for getting entry into DU with 80% marks.

only SC/ST or PWD candidate can allowed with this marks because of the relaxation are given to these reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?