30th April 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in LLB in Kerala University on the basis of +2 from Annamalai University?

Sir, I have completed my +2 from Annamalai University. Can I study LLB from Kerala University with this certificate? Or, do I need to study any further courses? If yes, then please let me know on what basis I can admission in LLB in Kerala University.

31st May 2020, 01:06 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Can I get admission in LLB in Kerala University on the basis of +2 from Annamalai University?

The candidate who wish to apply for the LLB course in Kerala University has to clear entrance examination. For both 3 and 5 years course entrance examination the eligibility required is that the the candidate must be resident of Kerala and studied any graduation from University of Kerala or from any Institute or University which is recognized by the University of Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?