30th April 2020, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Which Master's course can I study while working in Aangandwadi?

I'm a TN Aanganwadi worker. I have passed B.Sc Computer Science. Also passed department exam 3 papers. Now which higher studies can I study? If possible can I study MA Sociology?

31st May 2020, 12:59 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Which Master's course can I study while working in Aangandwadi?

Yes, You can Persue MA in Social Work. The eligibility required is Bachelor's degree in any stream. As you have done B.Sc. in Computer Science you can also do M.Sc. in Computer Science also. You can do these courses on distance while you continue your Anganwadi work or you can either do this course full time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get financial aid to study Master of Forest Science and Master of Environmental Science in Yale University? 1 31st March 2019 10:48 PM
Should I study Master of Foreign Trade in India? Scope of this Master's Degree? 1 20th September 2017 04:16 PM
Can I study Master of Science in Physics and Master degree in Investigative Journalism simultaneously? 1 13th August 2016 02:10 PM
National level entrance exams to study Master of Chirurgical? How to get seat for Master's degree in Plastic Surgery? 0 21st June 2016 12:26 PM
How can I join to study Master's Degree in IGNOU of Korea? Suitable course to study in Master's Degree? 0 14th May 2016 01:12 PM