16th June 2012, 09:24 PM
saba mirza

Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?

I am a 12th appeared student , has got compartmental in mathematics. Can i still get addmision in m.b.b.s. Course after clearing the compartmental? What is the lowest rate for the course without any hidden costs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  2. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
  3. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  4. What is the lowest package available in AP for MBBS?
  5. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  7. What is the fee to take admission in MBBS?
  8. Which MBBS college in India offers the lowest fee structure?
  9. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state? -- [New]
  10. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  11. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  12. In SRMC Chennai is there management quota for MS(ORTHO)?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th being a 16 years old candidate?
  14. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  15. What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
14th July 2012, 06:23 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?

ya!you can join in MBBS after passing 12th.There is no minimum marks,it required just passing marks enough.
14th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?

Hi

You must have appeared for AIPMT , AFMC and many others
If you have cleared them but compartment in maths dont' worry You can take admission provissionally after requesting them.

Generally the lowest fees is of AIIMS Rs.4228/- (File attached)

All the best..!!
Attached Files
File Type: docx Aiims fee.docx(11.8 KB, 69 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?