27th July 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for medical course without giving EAMCET in Andhra?

Can I get admission for the medical course without giving EAMCET in Andhra? What are the possibilities? or it is mandatory that I need complete the exam to be eligible? Can you please provide me the options available and your suggestion?

30th July 2017, 09:53 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for medical course without giving EAMCET in Andhra?

EAMCET is Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test but EAMCET score is not valid for admission in medical courses like MBBS and BDS.

After NEET in existence, its score is used for admission in medical courses in state and central medical colleges. You should apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and secure good rank to get admission in medical courses.

There is 85% seats for state quota counselling and 15% seats for All India counselling. Students with PCB subjects and minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th can apply for NEET exam.
30th July 2017, 11:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for medical course without giving EAMCET in Andhra?

No, it is not possible to get admission for pursuing Medical course without giving EAMCET examination in Andhra. To get admission for pursuing Medical course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream from a Government recognised board and you have to appear in NEET/ EAMCET examination. Without appearing in any medical entrance examination, you will not get admission for pursuing Medical course.
30th July 2017, 09:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery without appearing for EAMCET exam but you will have to give National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

Academic qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You should have at least 50% marks in 12th.

Minimum age required to apply for NEET exam is 17 years on 31st December of examination year.

You can get admission in medical colleges on basis of NEET scorecard.
31st July 2017, 10:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in medical course without appearing for EAMCET exam in Andhra Pradesh. You should apply for NEET exam to get admission in medical courses.

Eligibility criteria for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test:

~~10+2 with PCB subjects with 50% marks.

~~Minimum age limit is 17 years.

No EAMCET is not mandatory for the medical courses.
31st July 2017, 10:40 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in medical college without appearing in any entrance exam. But it is very difficult to get admission without appearing in entrance exam.
There are some seats reserved under management quota in every institute. These seats are occupied by the candidates who apply for direct admission without appearing in entrance exam. In this case, you may have to pay huge amount of money to get these seats. The college will not even give you any receipt of that amount.
Hence it is better to apply through entrance exam where you have no worry to pay donation.
1st August 2017, 12:13 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in Medical courses like MBBS, BDS through National Eligibility cum Entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria:

Medical candidates should be at least 17 years of age and secured 50% marks in PCB subject of board exam of 10+2.

In NEET exam, score more than 500 marks out of 720 marks to be eligible for admission in top colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
1st August 2017, 12:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. PCB in 12th with 50% marks.

2. Age limit on 31st December of exam is 17 years.

You should crack NEET exam to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?