21st June 2012, 07:56 PM
Anna D. Shinde.

Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?

sir , i am student of G.V.A.P. in Mumbai I complete my diploma in EXTC breach can i get admission in mumbai with 65% avg. ,& 6th sam 69%. ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  2. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What should I do to ensure that I will get a job in campus placement being a below average student? -- [New]
  4. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Mumbai University B.E in Information Technology 6th Semester System Information and Network Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. 6th semester Mumbai university previous years question papers?
  7. How many semester's average marks includes in degree from Diploma in G.T.U?
  8. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  9. Rules and regulations for Internship program annexed by Mumbai University for MCA 6th semester student?
  10. Does I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering 6th semester?
  11. Where can I get previous year Question Papers of 6th semester of Computer Engineering of Mumbai University?
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  13. Companies not eligible for after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% upto 6th semester and 64% and 55.8% in class 10th and 12 respectively?
  14. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  16. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  17. How to do PG while studying B.Com 6th semester
  18. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
29th August 2012, 03:58 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?

To know whether you are eligible to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai or not, you will have to provide the name of the degree course for which you are seeking this information.

If you have done your Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, then with 65% aggregate marks you can certainly apply for admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai.

If you have a diploma certificate and if you fall under the eligibility criteria of subjects required for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication, then you can apply through lateral entry. Normally, the B. Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication is of 4 years but through lateral entry you can save your first year, in that case the course tenure becomes 3 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized school/board with atleast 65% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including Physics, mathematics and English as a compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, and Biology.
27th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?

I had completed my diploma in extc with 65% aggriget in final year.can I get admission to direct second year engineering in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?