10th January 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th Science?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream and after completing it I want to take admission in National School of Drama (NSD). I want to know can I take admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th (Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria for National School of Drama, Delhi?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th Science in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Undergraduate courses available to study in National School of Drama?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the validity of Certification of 12th Class through National Open School?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  7. How to get admission in national school of drama?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  9. In which C.B.S.E board school at Mumbai should I take admission in class 12th after completing 11th from Qatar?
  10. Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same?
  11. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  12. When can I apply for admission for 12th science in group in residential school after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Class 12th Science and Commerce students can get admission in BFA course?
  14. Is there possibility to change school in 12th? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  15. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
23rd December 2017, 09:24 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Can I get admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream and after completing it I want to take admission in National School of Drama (NSD). I want to know can I take admission in National School of Drama after completing class 12th (Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.
NO, You cannot take admission in National school of Drama after passing class 12th.

Minimum educational qualifications required to take admission in National school of Drama is Graduation pass in any stream from an recognised indian university.

age limit:
Minimum age - 20 years
Maximum age -30 years

Candidates should have working knowledge of english and hindi

So, complete your graduation first and than you can apply for the National School of Drama
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?