13th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission near Vidyarthi Sahayak Samiti Hostel after scoring 71% in Electronics and Communication diploma? May I get admission in other state(Karnataka)?

1)I have get 71% ln electonics&comm. diploma .Can l get addmition in pune near to vidyarthi sahayak samiti hostel. 2)may I take addmistion ln other state karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  3. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  7. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  8. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  12. Diploma to degree admission in IIT is possible?
  13. Syllabus of GETCO exam for the post of Vidyut Sahayak Jr engineer(Electronics and Communication)
  14. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
  15. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How to take admission from diploma to degree in IIT?
  17. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  18. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
28th August 2015, 05:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission near Vidyarthi Sahayak Samiti Hostel after scoring 71% in Electronics and Communication diploma? May I get admission in other state(Karnataka)?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage through a centralized counseling.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
21st May 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission near Vidyarthi Sahayak Samiti Hostel after scoring 71% in Electronics and Communication diploma? May I get admission in other state(Karnataka)?

Can I get facility of hostel of vidyarthi sahayak samiti I will definitely get more than 75%in 1year of B.A (as result is there in the month of june)and I belong to family having less than 100000 annual income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?