21st July 2020, 07:50 PM
Sneha Aneja

Can I get admission in one year Diploma in Food Preservation and Baking after 10th?

Can I get admission in Diploma in 'Food Preservation and Baking' after 10th Board exams? Do I have to pass any entrance exam for this? And, which are best institutes or colleges for this course? And, in which all companies or hotels can I get job?

5th April 2023, 01:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in one year Diploma in Food Preservation and Baking after 10th?

Those who have completed 10+2 or equivalent with english as one of the subjects with 50% aggregate marks are eligible to enroll in this program.
The admission to this programme is either entrance exam based on merit based.
Most of the government colleges prefer NCHMCT entrance exam.
Top colleges that offer the course are
IHM Banglore
IHM Bhuvaneshvar
IHM Goa
Food Craft Institute, Vishakhapattanam etc
The course is prepared to develop the culinary skills amongst students and to prepare them for catering and Hospitality industry.
Thus you can take admission after completion of class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?