23rd July 2020, 02:54 PM
Siddhuuma

List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission requirements.

Sir, I have completed my 12th STD with 72.3% in G.H.S.S. I hope to join B.Sc Forensic Science course but I don't know which college offers this course in Chennai. Could you please help me with colleges name, admission criteria and application procedure with fees structure details.

5th April 2023, 01:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission requirements.

Some of the colleges are

#University of Madras
Cheapauk
#Institution of Distance Learning
University of Madras
Cheapauk
#Sri Vainkateswara College of Engineering
Kanchipuram
#Jeppiar University
Jeplaar Nagar
#Bharatiyaar University
Coimbatore
Those wo have completed class 12th from recognised board with respective subject are eligible.
The admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the college.
Interested candidates can fill the application form online through the college website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?